The village has a staff of Service Department workers and Groundskeepers who take great care to keep our village streets, parks, playground, ball field, beach and hall grounds BEAUTIFUL.
- We plow and salt the village roads during our cold winter months.
- We mow and weed whack the villages many islands and both parks.
- We plant grass seed and sometimes even flowers.
- We fix ruts alongside the roads, pick up landscaping debris, fallen branches, and garbage throughout the village public property.
- We rake up leaves and dig out debris from the sewers to keep them free flowing.
- We keep the grounds of our Parks planted and manicured.
The Service Department Facility houses and features:
- a Workshop and Storage Building with a large secured fenced in work yard
- a get-around Gator Utility Vehicle that our Service Department workers use for small jobs, it is especially useful because it can go where a standard pick-up truck cannot
- a Pick-Up Truck with a huge dump truck bed and Snowplow attachments
- various Tools