If you have a NON-Emergency regarding a Police matter, a low priority response, such as locked keys in your car.
- please call The Lake County Central Dispatch Line: 440-354-3434
- give them the reason for your call, along with your contact information.
- a Timberlake Police Officer will return your call or respond to your residence in a timely manner.
- We try to operate as efficiently as possible by stretching your tax dollars, and so this means that we prioritize our work.
- Reported crime receives 1st Priority, and therefore, if you’re calling about something that is not a crime you may have a wait before you hear from an officer. While this may be inconvenient for a low priority response, you will find it a very beneficial approach if there is a high priority response required.
The Village of Timberlake Police Department maintains a 24-hour, 7-days a week, force of fully trained professionals who answer a little over 2,000 calls for service each year.
The Timberlake Police Department Headquarters
Chief Stephen Tryon
11 East Shore Boulevard, Timberlake, Ohio 44095
Phone: (440) 525-5171
Chief Tryon can also be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When it comes to traffic rules, using common sense and a willingness to cooperate is essential.
Traffic rules are in place to help protect you and others while operating a vehicle on the road. Make sure you know the rules and that you apply them to your own driving every day.
Obey speed limit, parking, and caution signs. Violators may be ticketed.
Defensive drivers obey traffic rules and use common sense. Be a defensive driver. You should know and understand the following:
- Follow the 2-second rule: This means you should always stay at least 2 seconds behind the vehicle in front – there should always be a minimum of a car length in between your car and the one in front of you. How can you tell? you should be able to see the rear tires of the car in front of you on the road. Always allow more distance at night or in bad weather.
- Speed limits, traffic signs and signals: This goes without saying, obey these always in all ways.
- Signal your intentions: If you’re going to turn or want to change lanes, switch on your turning signal in plenty of time. If you plan to stop, tap your brakes a few times to slow down so that the driver behind you can see your brake lights and then he will understand that you’re slowing down and that you may stop.
- Pass with care and only where allowed, always watching for cars, bicycles, pedestrians and animals: Stop or slow down when passing or being passed if the other vehicle needs room to pass safely.
Codified ordinances of Timberlake Ohio
This Code of Ordinances and/or any other documents that appear on this site may not reflect the most current legislation adopted by the Municipality. American Legal Publishing Corporation provides these documents for informational purposes only. These documents should not be relied upon as the definitive authority for local legislation. Additionally, the formatting and pagination of the posted documents varies from the formatting and pagination of the official copy. The official printed copy of a Code of Ordinances should be consulted prior to any action being taken.
For further information regarding the official version of any of this Code of Ordinances or other documents posted on this site, please contact the Municipality directly or contact American Legal Publishing toll-free at 800-445-5588.
© 2019 American Legal Publishing Corporation